! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Legalization of pot - Page 1/9

Subject: Legalization of pot
Replies: 57 Views: 2931
> »
1bad_boy 19.10.18 - 05:56pm
Was official across canada yesterday, you for it or against it?

I dont smoke it but think it was a good idea * +

peta 19.10.18 - 05:59pm
Im for it, its coming to NY soon. Mocking forward Canada.

Actually I dont care, I dont need it and whether or not its legal people will still have possession of it. * +

gt_tdi 19.10.18 - 05:59pm
Hopefully it'll calm all of you boisterous Canadians down a bit. * +

1bad_boy 19.10.18 - 06:00pm
Very true, its been labelled a gateway drug for the last 50 years by our federal govt. Its a little ironic they're now the dealer grin.gif * +

dodgey 19.10.18 - 06:05pm
Im only for it being legalised if the person has a very good reason and a doctor prescribes it after trying other options first, it shouldnt be legalised for potheads to go and buy it in a shop to smoke, because if they do that then they will have to legalise all drugs. * +

warded 19.10.18 - 06:07pm
i don't support drugs. * +

peta 19.10.18 - 06:09pm
I never really got the term gateway drug..

Like hows smoking weed a prelude to shooting up heroine or krokodil or meth, or sniffing cocaine?

If you naturally have the propensity to be an addict youve gotta start somewhere. Maybe weed is the easiest to obtain. All in all, I know people whos smoked weed all their adult life, and have never used anything chemically altered. The correlation is not conclusive. * +

1bad_boy 19.10.18 - 06:13pm

@ peta - 19.10.18 - 06:09pm
I never really got the term gateway drug..

Like hows smoking weed a prelude to shooting up heroine or krokodil or meth, or sniffing cocaine?

If you naturally have the propensity to be an addict youve gotta start somewhere. Maybe weed is the easiest to obtain. All in all, I know people whos smoked weed all their adult life, and have never used anything chemically altered. The correlation is not conclusive.

I dont know peta, i think the term goes way back from the 60's n 70's.

I attended a meeting regarding smoking and tenants so it looks like smoking pot will be restricted under smoking bylaws but theres still edibles.

* +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index