! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everything Russia - Page 450/450

Subject: Everything Russia
« <
mok214 26.03.24 - 10:35pm
If you like watch battles in Ukraine, I highly suggest the Funker530 website or app. * +

alanball 26.03.24 - 10:36pm

@ wakeup4 - 26.03.24 - 10:31pm
Alans just getting ahead of it before the bombs starts going off here so he can say its got nothing to do with Islam or wide open borders. Lol he thinks we are all daft

I just say what I see. Not what some grifter says on twitter unlike you mush lol * +

obi_jon 16.04.24 - 10:12am

@ alvar89 - 26.03.24 - 01:48pm
Makes more sense that putin uses this to convince his ppl to support his war. Why did he take so long to respond when it happened? Also the culprits were tajiks who are muslim.

There were reports that the culprits were approached by Russian orthodox priests about a month before the attack, who allegedly recruited them to carry out the attacks, giving them money up front and a promise of more afterwards, as part of a false flag operation to blame ''the west'' and bolster the Russian public's increasingly waning support for Putin's ''special military operation'' in Ukraine.

Patriarch Kirill of the RO church declared holy war on ''the west''(no seriously, look it up) recently, whom I believe was thrown out of Estonia recently too, after your countries government declared him to be a ''national security risk''.

Oh and the Chechens are now rebelling against the russians after Kadyrov declared a jihad on them as well. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-450
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index