! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tommy Robinson - Page 13/113

Subject: Tommy Robinson
« <> »
dan27notts 16.10.18 - 01:50pm
Seems they may have fallen foul by the fact they had their uniforms on on one hand. But in the other it wasnt like they were at a planned event, it was just a chance meeting and it wasnt the soldiers who actually posted the photo.
I feel this falls a bit in to a grey area if im honest * +

ogdenz 16.10.18 - 02:14pm
There is no grey area. They were fraternizing with a known criminal and a right wing nutcase. * +

dodgey 16.10.18 - 04:35pm
When i joined i had to sign something to say i wasnt involved with a far right or far left party, i doubt that has changed. By all accounts the lad who is getting booted out already had many discipline issues and was a very sh*t soldier, this was just one of many issues, in training you only get so many chances and can only be put back in training which is known as back squadded so many times till they gey rid of you. I think he is the only one who was involved in that video that is getting kicked out , i dont know about the others. * +

say.what 16.10.18 - 04:45pm
That must be the case, it can't simply be because he had his photo taken with a journalist * +

dodgey 16.10.18 - 05:00pm

@ say.what - 16.10.18 - 04:45pm
That must be the case, it can't simply be because he had his photo taken with a journalist

Hes not a journalist though lol, talking to a journalist would be frowned upon anyway. * +

bozzalad 16.10.18 - 05:02pm
that's all those who support labour fkd then * +

say.what 16.10.18 - 05:03pm
He is a journalist tho * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-113
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page