! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is it petty - Page 3/15

Subject: Is it petty
« <> »
superunknown 19.09.18 - 01:58am
Yeah I'm still pissed off. can feel it. lol dislike.gif * +

superunknown 19.09.18 - 01:59am
Tell me I'm petty and I'll tell you I'm not, this is a fun game lol, what am I doing here. * +

3mel 19.09.18 - 02:08am

@ superunknown - 19.09.18 - 01:51am
I'm more annoyed about my offer being thrown back in my face, lol I offered to GIVE HER my own work and got told nah it's ok we found this cheap tacky sh*t instead. Just give us some money. Just seems so rude.

sounds like you stumbled across the true objective here.

sometimes it's good to be able to help people you don't particularly like, but isn't that usually when the bounds of normal concerns have been transcended ? if they can afford to turn down offers their problems can't be so bad after all. * +

superunknown 19.09.18 - 02:19am
That's kind of what I thought mel, what kind of shady person knocks back any offer, and just wants cash. I think if I felt like she was really struggling I'd care less about any of this and just do it. I just don't get that feeling. * +

vampboy 19.09.18 - 02:19am
Is it petty not to help someone that needs help because you don't like them?

Yes. * +

3mel 19.09.18 - 02:32am
what was the circumstance here, did her house burn down or similar ? * +

mikeymk 19.09.18 - 02:42am

@ vampboy - 19.09.18 - 02:19am
Is it petty not to help someone that needs help because you don't like them?

Yes.

In some cases yes, but i think it transpires that's not the issue here.

What's going on here is the realisation that you can feel guilty for doing the right thing. Just because you're nice, and the right thing isn't. That, in fact, being nice in this case would be a matter of double standards. It's okay to be honest, and to do things correctly.

Would they do the same thing for her? Apparently not. Do they recognise her effort, or attempt at showing some genuinity? Apparently not.

Then what is the right thing to do? In my opinion, it's to not give. Else she will just be used for the only thing they want from her.

That's not being petty. It's doing what is right in this case. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum