! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Pigging Out. - Page 24/30

Subject: Pigging Out.
« <> »
phantom11 19.09.18 - 07:20am

@ gt_tdi - 18.09.18 - 06:58pm
It amuses me how obsessed some of you are, like it really matters to your life whether a person uses a website or not.

Not obsessed but if someone tries to abuse you continually when they are online in all types of different tags some fake female ones and their bumlickers like sensible try n join in and then it all suddenly stops you do wonder which cell they have disappeared to, call it mild curiosity lol.gif * +

phantom11 19.09.18 - 07:22am

@ peta - 18.09.18 - 08:41pm
Good for you.

That surpassed pigging out, to gluttony.

Good.gif how much steroids?

That really hurt me to the core, I'm as natural as the earths spring water lol.gif * +

ladibud 19.09.18 - 07:52am
yesterday I snacked. ... had a few jelly tots and some prawn flavoured crisps... and a few liquorice allsorts.. it's ok tho as it's the exception and not the rule for me... and I still fit into my cut off shorts so all good * +

peta 19.09.18 - 02:59pm

@ phantom11 - 19.09.18 - 07:22am
That really hurt me to the core, I'm as natural as the earths spring water lol.gif

Ok then, good for you. They say steroids make your junk smaller. Everything else bigger though. Is it true? * +

sensible 19.09.18 - 04:04pm

@ phantom11 - 19.09.18 - 07:20am
Not obsessed but if someone tries to abuse you continually when they are online in all types of different tags some fake female ones and their bumlickers like sensible try n join in and then it all suddenly stops you do wonder which cell they have disappeared to, call it mild curiosity lol.gif

Join in what? You're the one who called me a peado out of the blue lol.gif issues. * +

phantom11 19.09.18 - 05:54pm

@ sensible - 19.09.18 - 04:04pm
Join in what? You're the one who called me a peado out of the blue lol.gif issues.

Absolutely not, iv never spoken to you before n don't even know you to make a comment like that to you, you were the one trying to troll me, very unsuccessfully at that I might add nono.gif * +

phantom11 19.09.18 - 05:56pm

@ peta - 19.09.18 - 02:59pm
Ok then, good for you. They say steroids make your junk smaller. Everything else bigger though. Is it true?

Bit personal but nah not true, plenty of other supplementation tho and of course if you speed up your metabolism and your work rate is higher the more hungry you feel regularly * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index