! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

lost friends.... don't just don't.. - Page 1/13

Subject: lost friends.... don't just don't..
Replies: 87 Views: 1983
> »
ladibud 17.08.18 - 10:27am
when at school I had this friend... lost contact and recently made contact again.... so she sent me a message and said they will be in town, can they come visit... naturally I said yes... I was looking forward to seeing her.... but never in my fkn life again.... * +

shadow27 17.08.18 - 10:28am
Houseguests afraid.gif * +

ladibud 17.08.18 - 10:34am
they came Tuesday morning and had their first shower yesterday morning.... they didn't bring a towel... crying.gif so I had to supply one...

even after a shower they smell... a sour lingering rotten smell... like rotting feet just not as pleasant... they mess as far as they go. .. cereal in the floor... milk on the floor... not flushing the loo and not using the toilet brush when needed.... they sent even make a bed up recently....

she offered to help me make supper and I nearly died... I would rather starve...

they make coffee about 6 times an hour, chain coffee drinkers and don't clean a thing behind them... they smoke in my house and just have no common decency...

she even left the bathroom door open when she showered

* +

ladibud 17.08.18 - 10:36am
the top. they sleep I had a horrid sour smell and I am at my wits end. ... I can't exactly say fkn hell you guys smell like sh*t... I have dropped hints like... God wtf is that smell? they say they smell anything. * +

ladibud 17.08.18 - 10:40am
she sits and complains about her mother and sisters... and everything... she insists on filling me in on her ailments....

so far she has high bp, diabetes, epilepsy, bipolar and schizophrenia. .. I try be sympathetic but I just can't anymore... * +

ladibud 17.08.18 - 10:42am
she visited her cousin and complained about her blow drying her hair at 5am and waking her up... she said she had gangareen cut out of her foot and when her husband cleant her wound her cousin went around spraying air feshner all over... * +

ladibud 17.08.18 - 10:43am
so... tell me about nightmare guests you have had... share the horror with me... this is all new to me. I am not used to this kind of ppl. * +

ladibud 17.08.18 - 10:45am
they guy keeps taking Cheri's ball and reading her with it... I blew my top then and told him to leave her alone she doesn't like it and I won't let any one annoy and tease her. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search