! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

lost friends.... don't just don't.. - Page 12/13

Subject: lost friends.... don't just don't..
« <> »
psnality 20.08.18 - 09:51pm
Old friends brings the old you, remember the times you did all that stuff that your old friends constantly remind you of.
All you want to do is forget the old you who your old friends knew, you've moved on and grown and they're stuck in the past.
Old friends are never a good idea. * +

ladibud 21.08.18 - 08:58am

@ somerson - 20.08.18 - 09:37pm
Oh dear roflmao.gif looool some people are just plain unbelievable. That's so disgusting.

I always but always give guests towels be they have their own or not. But with guests like this I would have burnt those towels afterwards.

Hmm I'm not gonna give much details but I had almost a similar gross experience a few weeks ago. Was very cold. I made soup and share some with one of the colleagues at work. After three weeks of her not returning my soup bowl I found it in.......and in which condition......gross....disgusting.. ...no way I could use it again. Not going to use my personal crockery again when sharing food with other people. sick.gif

yeah fk that lol let them being their own bowl for what you want to give them. * +

ladibud 21.08.18 - 09:00am

@ psnality - 20.08.18 - 09:51pm
Old friends brings the old you, remember the times you did all that stuff that your old friends constantly remind you of.
All you want to do is forget the old you who your old friends knew, you've moved on and grown and they're stuck in the past.
Old friends are never a good idea.

I wouldn't say that... can't really tar everyone with the same brush... just baby steps .... like meet a few times and get to know each other again before they visit for a few days lol.gif

like meet at a coffee shop and try sniff them unnoticed. * +

psnality 21.08.18 - 09:41am

@ ladibud - 21.08.18 - 09:00am
I wouldn't say that... can't really tar everyone with the same brush... just baby steps .... like meet a few times and get to know each other again before they visit for a few days lol.gif

like meet at a coffee shop and try sniff them unnoticed.

You're brave yes.gif * +

ladibud 21.08.18 - 09:51am

@ psnality - 21.08.18 - 09:41am
You're brave yes.gif

not at all lol... i just dont judge everyone by one or two bad experiences. * +

psnality 21.08.18 - 10:00am

@ ladibud - 21.08.18 - 09:51am
not at all lol... i just dont judge everyone by one or two bad experiences.

Consider this, maybe there is a reason they're old friends and you lost contact with them and you really can't remember why. * +

ladibud 21.08.18 - 10:02am

@ psnality - 21.08.18 - 10:00am
Consider this, maybe there is a reason they're old friends and you lost contact with them and you really can't remember why.

yes I remember why lol.gif I was a teenager and whatsapp, social media etc didn't exist... and other factors but none were because they did anything wrong... we were just kids really. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index