! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What if? - Page 1/4

Subject: What if?
Replies: 23 Views: 387
> »
trunking 16.08.18 - 07:37am
What if everything in the world was free?!

Would the world be a better place? * +

mikeymk 16.08.18 - 07:44am
There is a life form that just uses up resources without putting anything back in.. it's called a disease. * +

eyesore 16.08.18 - 07:45am
. * +

pmbguy 16.08.18 - 07:52am
lol @mikey, you mean a parasite?

I think it would take a while before people stopped h0arding and got used to getting free stuff, but could work, although it would need people to stay put... I'm guessing America might sink otherwise there'd be so many people flocking there, lol...

half of China and India, and up to 90 percent of Africa would be in Vegas!!! * +

mikeymk 16.08.18 - 08:16am
No, some parasites assist their host.

We assist the natural earth, as part of the eco system, simply by surviving. That resourcement is already free to us.

But when it comes to the developed world, being only a taker is more akin to a disease. * +

3mel 16.08.18 - 08:19am
are people going to spend their days building things for others and then just giving them away ? not so likely.

there'd be very little made anymore and we'd return to building whatever we needed ourselves. no more commercial products, back to pre industrial revolution style living.
need a new knife ? then down the mine you go and then over to the communal smelt works before finally finishing up at your local community forge.
we'd be much healthier as a people, after a few years of massive shock and decline. * +

mz.c 16.08.18 - 09:18am

@ trunking - 16.08.18 - 07:37am
What if everything in the world was free?!

Would the world be a better place?

No because people would be greedy. * +

obi_jon 16.08.18 - 09:28am
Would be? Don't you think some are greedy enough already? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page