! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Danny cipriani - Page 3/4

Subject: Danny cipriani
« <> »
deusexmachina 16.08.18 - 06:24pm
Actually I think this isn't too bad and hopefully shouldn't affect his chances with England. * +

dodgey 16.08.18 - 07:01pm
To be fair it was only due to him being drunk, shouldn't stand in the way of his sporting career. * +

dodgey 16.08.18 - 07:05pm
Surprised he didn't get locked up for about a month though , Channel islands are a law unto themselves, a friend of a friend got locked up for arguing with a cop in Guernsey over not wearing a seatbelt when he was working there as a pilot flying the little plane from island to island. * +

sisfreak2017 16.08.18 - 07:21pm
such a crime me or you would have got jail * +

deusexmachina 16.08.18 - 07:29pm
The larceny, an assault charge and drunk and disorderly charge on the premises were dropped. He got pissed, freaked about about a doormans bodycam and grabbed it. Got jumped on by coppers, freaked out even more as he didn't know what was going on because he was that sh*tfaced, broke out the handcuffs and a policewoman got a bruise on her arm as he was trying to get out of them. What a t**t. * +

9362 16.08.18 - 08:04pm

@ deusexmachina - 16.08.18 - 07:29pm
The larceny, an assault charge and drunk and disorderly charge on the premises were dropped. He got pissed, freaked about about a doormans bodycam and grabbed it. Got jumped on by coppers, freaked out even more as he didn't know what was going on because he was that sh*tfaced, broke out the handcuffs and a policewoman got a bruise on her arm as he was trying to get out of them. What a t**t.

But how many times has he done stuff like this before? I know it's not the first * +

deusexmachina 16.08.18 - 08:26pm
Well he got run over by that bus and broke it when in was pissed and then there was a drunk driving charge. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index