! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mentally Exhausted - Page 6/8

Subject: Mentally Exhausted
« <> »
mikeymk 16.08.18 - 02:50am
I find not taking on other people's responsibility and stress, helps. Immensely. Turning down a management job recently has been an eye-opener for some people at work, but why would i want to import a ton of other people's incompetence into my life? End up on medication, losing my head, or.. Nah. I'm good. * +

peta 16.08.18 - 02:56am
And what is it that you do again? * +

mikeymk 16.08.18 - 10:38am
Fabrication, assembly, modification, and repair. Of stuff.

Some projects can be frustrating, but that goes with the turf of personal reward and self development, like everything else.

Management varies, but here at least it'd take me further away from what i enjoy, and further into battlefield firing lines. * +

ladibud 16.08.18 - 10:39am
all i can say is exercise * +

prattle 16.08.18 - 11:24am
I go to supermarkets and push stray small children over * +

obi_jon 16.08.18 - 02:07pm

@ wakeup4 - 15.08.18 - 08:22pm
I come on here and abuse obi its tremendously therapeutic

mock.gifbahahahahaha, what do you think that this says about you? Doesn't it bother you that i'm living rent free in your head? I suppose it wouldn't though, i'm betting you're another one of these alt-reich weirdos who still lives at home with their mum and dad and blames the fact he can't get laid on 'feminazis'yes.gifhaha.gifbaby.gif * +

obi_jon 16.08.18 - 02:21pm
[link]http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/401950-white-supremacist-rally-leader-gets-yelled-at-by-his-dad-during[/link] * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index