! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Right.. - Page 1/6

Subject: Right..
Replies: 40 Views: 2415
> »
mz.c 2.08.18 - 01:01pm
I know I've posted before but I can't find the pinned topic...so paedophile hunters...on Facebook last night they stung someone from Leicester. Now do you think they do a good job or do you think they cause more harm than good?

I'm just asking because the lad they stung seemed to have something wrong with him (mentally) and he didn't seem to understand the severity of it.

I'm not defending him by any means. * +

ladibud 2.08.18 - 01:03pm
I don't like these type of things at all ... I realise that it has it's good side but no overall I don't agree with it * +

ogdenz 2.08.18 - 01:04pm
They probably do some good and some bad.
Not sure but I think there have been cases of people being wrongly identified as paedos. * +

sisfreak2017 2.08.18 - 01:05pm
no they should be arrested !
Leave it up-to the police ,sure share your information you've gathered about the nonses with the police, but don't confront them yourselves. * +

sisfreak2017 2.08.18 - 01:09pm
totally unrelated but i saw a something wrong with man having a propper argument / fight with a tree on monday atleast he wasn't punching a person ,still poor tree. * +

mz.c 2.08.18 - 01:13pm
The man in question was laughing and joking with them like they were mates was very odd.

He was arrested and his laptop/phone taken.

Half the town were he lived were out and the 2/3 men said we won't let anyone get to you. But tbf if that group wanted to they could of easily got to him. And took an hour for the police to arrive. * +

nikkei 2.08.18 - 01:17pm
I find it uncomfortable to watch. Idk if its good. Good with bad qualities. * +

mikeymk 2.08.18 - 01:21pm
When they stung someone in Milton Keynes, they didn't expose his face iirc. Might be wrong. They held him without restraint in a doorway, talked to him respectfully, and they all waited for the police to arrive - the first of which arrived in horseback..

'They' may not be the same guys. And therein lies the problem - copycats and associated vigilantism.

If you dont handle the situation correctly, all sorts can happen. Innocent peoples lives can be destroyed, and ironically, you can help guilty ones get off any charges because they can walk free from court due to your actions.

If you have information about someone, give it to the Police. They have departments interested, ready and waiting for leads, and they know what they're doing. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search