! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 13.0 - Page 613/613

Subject: Thoughts 13.0
« <
sourface 16.10.18 - 02:49am
dislike.gif Are you better now? It's the pits when you're ill isn't itsigh.gif what I'd give for some sleeping tablets right now. * +

sisfreak2017 16.10.18 - 02:57am
just still have the blocked sinus thing like bring dizzy underwater dizzy.gif hitten.gif and had to have a few beers @weekend was so tired couldn't bear it without sleep.
Certainly had an appetite with it eaten like fk.,then sweat it off in bed ,as ever these days Alone sad.gif * +

sisfreak2017 16.10.18 - 03:00am
i have some diazepam, unopened from 4 years ago...i saved them because my doctor told me she wasn't ever giving me anymore after those lol.gif well it was her who told me they were nice * +

sourface 16.10.18 - 03:57am
Four years?lol.gif would they even have an effect? Lol. I'd change GP if you still need them. Urgh you have my sympathy with the dizziness thankfully mine has gone but now battling something else just can't win atmlol.gif I was going to try having a drink last night but threw up instead ha crap times huh. * +

shadow27 16.10.18 - 04:28am
I thought I had a lot more books than this. Think I have all the ones that matter to me, but there's a few strays.. Found that old photo from 1992. Thought I had looked everywhere for it. In the front bit of a Japanese dictionary, of course that's where it was. * +

poppyt 16.10.18 - 07:35am
hmmmm.....
there's something stomping about out there....breaking branches....
Sounds like cows...but there's no cows on the land....
Creepy....
Dog wouldn't even go out..... * +

shychic2 16.10.18 - 07:52am

@ sisfreak2017 - 16.10.18 - 02:44am
had next to no sleep all last week with the Canada shyflu cough.gifsneeze.gifinsomnia.gif

Happy.gif you are welcome btw *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-613
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index