! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Unbore me? - Page 1/13

Subject: Unbore me?
Replies: 91 Views: 3436
> »
tazdevil 29.07.18 - 10:00am
Where tf are you guys? I'm really bored right now. Let's play a fun game where we have to guess what each other's occupation should be/should've been. * +

psnality 29.07.18 - 10:08am
I'd say you a fashion designer or like Gok Wan a tv presenter who talks about people's fashion and gives them tips. * +

tazdevil 29.07.18 - 10:15am
Haha! And you're a professional boob contourer. Yeeeep, that's what you're good at. Boob contouring. * +

mikeymk 29.07.18 - 10:46am
Nah, Taz works at TATA, building truck chassis. He's the life and soul of the line most of the time, prancing around pouting, singing and shaking his asre to the cringeworthy but fun entertainment of his colleagues, but can occasionally be found in the toilets crying. * +

ogdenz 29.07.18 - 11:06am
Gok Wan is an anagram of Go W.ank..just saying. * +

tazdevil 29.07.18 - 12:00pm

@ mikeymk - 29.07.18 - 10:46am
Nah, Taz works at TATA, building truck chassis. He's the life and soul of the line most of the time, prancing around pouting, singing and shaking his asre to the cringeworthy but fun entertainment of his colleagues, but can occasionally be found in the toilets crying.

I can't wait to get out of this job lol now wait a second. There's a bit of change I'd like to make. IDK if professional boob contouring is a thing or not, but you're a boob contourer @mikey and @psnality you're an artist or art teacher, literally Van Gogh feels threatened by you in the afterlife rn * +

tazdevil 29.07.18 - 12:00pm

@ ogdenz - 29.07.18 - 11:06am
Gok Wan is an anagram of Go W.ank..just saying.

You work at a zoo. You always get high on your lunch break. You also fell asleep in the monkey enclosure once. * +

ogdenz 29.07.18 - 12:01pm
Lol. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum