! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics cont.... - Page 346/535

Subject: trump/politics cont....
« <> »
recurve16 20.10.18 - 01:23pm

@ obi_jon - 20.10.18 - 10:34am

I saw a bit of this video yesterday.
It looked to me like the proud boys were being shepherded single file out of the building they had been meeting in by the police, because there were demonstrators waiting for them outside on the street.
Further up the street where there were less police, a couple of demonstrators thought they would have a go, doesn't look like it went too well for them.
Fvck em... * +

dodgey 20.10.18 - 01:25pm

@ recurve16 - 20.10.18 - 01:16pm
Oh dear, oh deary dear.
Are you ok ? Are you losing it ? Chest feeling tight ? Head about to explode ? Room spinning ? Take long slow deep breaths my friend, find a nice, safe, calm space, close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing.
Have you skipped your meds again ? Want us to call a medic for ya ?

Laugh3.gif recurve please stop picking on him, he obviously has special needs. * +

say.what 20.10.18 - 09:59pm
Donald looking forward to working with Mexico... He just keeps getting better.. MAGA * +

obi_jon 21.10.18 - 07:27am
pmpl.gif

[link]http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/412412-trump-believes-kushner-relationship-with-saudi-crown-prince-a[/link]-liability.

''Jared was just the covefe boy, very low level. I'm told he dated my daughter once but I barely knew him. Believe me.''

eyeroll.gif * +

obi_jon 21.10.18 - 07:32am

@ say.what - 20.10.18 - 09:59pm
Donald looking forward to working with Mexico... He just keeps getting better.. MAGA

MAGA = Mohammed's Accomplice Grifting America. * +

shadow27 21.10.18 - 10:58am
PM Scott Morrison is today presiding over a minority Liberal government after a historic by-election defeat in the seat of Wentworth.

..massive protest vote against Liberal Party antics in recent months hurray.gif * +

wakeup4 21.10.18 - 01:05pm
Ill look forward to the endless coverage on CNN SKY and BBC * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-535
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum