! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ever got any free stuff ? - Page 1/6

Subject: Ever got any free stuff ?
Replies: 36 Views: 1303
> »
warded 18.07.18 - 02:37am
I have 2 cases in memory. Back in the day i ordered a game called Legend of Dragoon via mail order. I was surprised that it came in the mail instead of me having to get and pay for it at the post office. They forgot to charge me. Value around 400 FIM (66 euros) The other case was when i ordered a computer via Sonera web store. I don't recall did it come directly or did i pick it up, but again they forgot to charge me. Value 700 euros. Used both shops many times after the cases too. No bills. * +

3mel 18.07.18 - 02:53am
way way back me and my girlfriend rang a taxi company and asked if they'd drive by an off licence and pick up a half bottle of whisky and deliver it. they agreed but the driver forgot to charge us for the drink and just charged us the fare. * +

ladibud 18.07.18 - 09:11am
that's not nice Mel.. you should have rang them back and told them... that came out of an individual's pocket....

and no lol.gif my lady luck has deserted me. * +

mikeymk 18.07.18 - 10:53am
I got one when building this e-bike.

I bought a frame type battery and charger, but the charger was weak, and the one battery wasn't gonna be enough. They cost 260 quid.

So then i ordered a rack battery and two better chargers. The rack battery alone was 240 quid.

They sent two rack batteries and two chargers. So i got a freebie worth 240 quid.

Looking at the two invoices i could see what they'd done - one for a battery, and one for a battery and two chargers. Both invoices were signed off by the manager for despatch.

Well. I didn't wanna raise his mistake and get him into trouble...
Tea.gif * +

ogdenz 18.07.18 - 11:22am
A coat. * +

3mel 18.07.18 - 01:52pm

@ ladibud - 18.07.18 - 09:11am
that's not nice Mel.. you should have rang them back and told them... that came out of an individual's pocket....

and no lol.gif my lady luck has deserted me.

we didn't realise for a while ourselves, that was our 2nd bottle of the evening. * +

tranie 18.07.18 - 02:35pm
not exactly free, as it cost me 17 quid. But i got a 32 inch widescreen smart tv. I took out a phone contract and they offered me a free tv. They kept sending me the wrong tv so i kept sending it back. After a week or so of sending back the same tv and a few shouty type phone calls they sent me the tv i was promised. Then the phone i had broke after a week of using it so i took it back to be told that orange had cancled my contract. The guy in the shop said we have your tv back and the phone back so alls good. I had him print me off a reciet saying they had the tv and phone back, just incase. That was about 6 years ago and we still got the tv. Iv been hoaching for it to break so i can buy another one but the bluddy thing is still going strong. * +

superunknown 18.07.18 - 02:45pm
Yes from all my sponsors. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum