! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spice arrests? - Page 11/12

Subject: Spice arrests?
« <> »
deusexmachina 19.07.18 - 07:45am

@ dark_17 - 19.07.18 - 12:38am
Bro with all due respect, that's bullsh*t, pure and utter bullsh*t. No drugs since 21, don't drink or do anything, but to label every drug user as disgusting is promoting stigma and what happens when there is stigma? People don't seek out help from the establishment. And when they don't, they seek help from the streets. I understand you don't give a sh*t about grown men doing drugs and destroying their lives, but in this era young adults and even kids as young as 15 are introduced to marijuana. It's a growing trend and stigma won't help anyone in the picture.

And I have grown very disdainful of drugs in general over the last few years, still I know its a phase many others grow through, and some don't even grow through it.

fu*king bro!pmpl.gif I haven't attached any stigma, just pointing out the facts. If people don't want to be labelled because of their actions then their actions need to change. If you smoke cannabis then you stink. If you do coke then you're a boring, antisocial , self entitled t**t. Same with M Kat, heroin etc etc etc and with all of these when you take them in public places you're a scumbag. The purchasing of these drugs funds international crime and terrorism. These things are simply the truth. But hey, we get it. . . . you're special. * +

poppyt 19.07.18 - 10:46am
also....
proper drug education is important....
rather than ....just say no....
* +

3mel 19.07.18 - 10:54am
this stuff is supposed to quite vicious in the level of dependency it creates in you. * +

wakeup4 19.07.18 - 12:26pm

@ 3mel - 18.07.18 - 12:06am
it's a big drug among the homeless here

And here its like the walking dead in town [link]https://youtu.be/Q-lwC3cX5mA[/link] * +

3mel 19.07.18 - 12:40pm
that's the same video I've already posted * +

wakeup4 19.07.18 - 12:49pm

@ 3mel - 19.07.18 - 12:40pm
that's the same video I've already posted

Im so sorry didnt see it my bad rolleyes.gif fs * +

3mel 19.07.18 - 12:50pm
jolly good * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page