! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gang members and Council Housing. - Page 1/5

Subject: Gang members and Council Housing.
Replies: 34 Views: 728
> »
ogdenz 23.06.18 - 08:50am
Families of gang members who are living in council housing should have those homes taken from them in order to deter criminals,So says home Govt minister Victoria Atkins. * +

ogdenz 23.06.18 - 08:53am
I believe this has or is being trialled in north London.
Good idea? Bad idea?
So maybe your wayward teenage son gets caught with a few spliffs..or a bit of Charlie. You had no idea about them using drugs. Should you and your partner and other kids be booted out too? * +

ogdenz 23.06.18 - 09:02am
Where will these families be moved to? One area used as a dumping ground for gang members and thugs? If they have to be rehoused isn't it a bit pointless? * +

shadow27 23.06.18 - 09:04am
I grew up in our version of council housing, it was such a sh*thole. My best friend was moving heroin for his stepfather at 13-14, I used to go along with him sometimes lol I was clueless as to what he was doing at the time. But we were both kinda just dorky, normal teenagers confuse.gif not ''gang members''. * +

shadow27 23.06.18 - 09:08am
Him being Vietnamese, though.. maybe his stepfather was involved in some lower tier drug distribution network. Hmm. Dodgy people, I'm glad I didn't stay. * +

ogdenz 23.06.18 - 09:12am
I see this idea as just moving the problem. Also it seems unfair on the law abiding members of the family. * +

mikeymk 23.06.18 - 09:16am
I don't agree with it at all. You target wrong-doers, not innocent people. * +

bozzalad 23.06.18 - 09:29am
sticks of rock * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page