! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Universal credit :) - Page 64/64

Subject: Universal credit :)
« <
vampboy 21.06.18 - 08:25am

@ recurve16 - 21.06.18 - 04:27am
I know exactly what religious indoctrination means, and that it's pretty much the same thing as brainwashing.
I was basically sayin that your theory that 'love faith and passion' has a lot to do with it, actually has fvck all to do with it.
Islam is out an out brainwashing from birth to death, it's as simple as that, try and sugar coat it and blame it's faults on things like different culture, different interpretation and different sects all you like, I honestly don't give a toss...
The religion is fvcked up, those who choose to follow it are fvcked up, and the infidels who defend them and appease them are even more fvcked up...

lol * +

vampboy 21.06.18 - 08:31am
''I know exactly what religious indoctrination means, and that it's pretty much the same thing as brainwashing.''
Good. Glad you understood what I meant then. * +

bozzalad 21.06.18 - 08:32am

@ vampboy - 21.06.18 - 01:40am
Yes, and Malala Yousafzai is revered by the left. Of course there are exceptions, but both the right and the left as a matter of fact do not give two sh*ts about most Muslims, they can hardly care enough about their own majority populace, much less a religious minority.
Also calm yourself down, discuss in a civil way. I never passed off anything as a fact, it was my thought.. an opinion.

Malala Yousafzai is revered by the left. hardly
i was civil. * +

bozzalad 21.06.18 - 08:35am

@ vampboy - 21.06.18 - 02:29am

ironic that the word liar should show up in the picture now.

isn't it just * +

vampboy 21.06.18 - 08:51am

@ bozzalad - 21.06.18 - 08:32am
Malala Yousafzai is revered by the left. hardly
i was civil.

The liberal left in the country she is from is the one wing upholding and defending her against the views of millions of conservative Muslims who blame her for not doing enough to deserve a nobel prize. * +

obi_jon 21.06.18 - 12:52pm
If by 'revered by the left', you meant 'the left believes she didn't deserve to be shot in the head for reading books and believe that all young girls should have the right to attend schools and receive an education.', then yes, you're absolutely bloody right they do. I take it that you do not!? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-64
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index