! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics:..... - Page 1/527

Subject: trump/politics:.....
Replies: 3685 Views: 61138
> »
1clivey1 31.03.18 - 11:51pm
in office since 20/1/2017 continued:........ * +

3mel 31.03.18 - 11:55pm
re: Ingram @wakeup

yes she had a pop at him, because she doesn't like the idea of him being pretty successful at getting his message out there.
she said he was whining about not getting a place, but the article and video she was referencing don't depict anything remotely like that.
she was just being a c*nt for the sake of it and tried to grovel her way out of the backlash she got for it.
I wouldn't want her faux apology either. * +

bozzalad 1.04.18 - 02:11am
bambi99 @bambi99 2 hours 27 minutes
@ shadow27 - 31.03.18 - 08:28pm
Can we have a serious discussion though about the many ways voters are 'swayed' in manipulative ways? It's been going on for a bit longer than you think, incredibly long before the internet was a thing omg.gif shocking, I know. But can someone tell me why it is suddenly a crime?

It's not a crime per se. ...but if (here in uk anyway) you spend over your budget ,on whatever ,it is ...or collude with outside powers eg the present furore about Tories 'donating' large sums to Russians,then it is against the law ...it's to create a level playing field ,that's why courting the media is so important dunno.gif
///////
vote remain spent over 9 million on one feckin leaflet ffs * +

shadow27 1.04.18 - 02:34am
Russians, Trump, Brexit etc..

The media is being very vocal about certain groups of people chin.gif but who is lurking behind the scenes? Who is powerful enough to give Zuckerburg a financial slap across the face for daring to support the wrong side (after years where everything on FB was default leaning left)?

Who benefits from the downfall of popular social media platforms the most? Serious question. Print media? * +

bozzalad 1.04.18 - 02:46am
security services * +

shadow27 1.04.18 - 02:47am
- Rupert Murdoch to Facebook 'Pay up':

23 Jan. 2018 Media mogul Rupert Murdoch called on Facebook to pay ''trusted'' news publishers a carriage fee, similar to the model used by US cable companies. chin.gif hmm.. * +

3mel 1.04.18 - 03:52am

@ shadow27 - 1.04.18 - 02:34am
Russians, Trump, Brexit etc..

The media is being very vocal about certain groups of people chin.gif but who is lurking behind the scenes? Who is powerful enough to give Zuckerburg a financial slap across the face for daring to support the wrong side (after years where everything on FB was default leaning left)?

Who benefits from the downfall of popular social media platforms the most? Serious question. Print media?

sorry I've had little interest in this Cambridge Analytica stuff, the little I've heard/read didn't indicate FB as being active on C.A.'s behalf. has info come to light that changes that ?
* +

shadow27 1.04.18 - 04:21am

@ shadow27 - 1.04.18 - 02:47am
- Rupert Murdoch to Facebook 'Pay up':

23 Jan. 2018 Media mogul Rupert Murdoch called on Facebook to pay ''trusted'' news publishers a carriage fee, similar to the model used by US cable companies. chin.gif hmm..

Sounds like extortion to me. * +

> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-527
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search