! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dilemma - Page 7/7

Subject: Dilemma
« <
butch97 21.03.18 - 01:19am
I agree to few, telling her the truth is better. But one the other hand she is a good woman so its hard ending things with her. I might hav sex with a someone to see if I will feel guilty, this idea seems logical. Cheers for the advices. * +

3mel 21.03.18 - 01:25am
if that sounds like a good idea it's already safe to say you don't. * +

sisfreak2017 21.03.18 - 01:33am

@ dan27notts - 20.03.18 - 10:05pm
Im similar, if i wanna do something I'll just go and do it whether the gf likes it or not. Prob why im single lol.gif but i do draw the line at sh*gging prostitutes, thats not me.

thats only because they want paying nana.gif * +

dodgey 21.03.18 - 08:35am

@ butch97 - 21.03.18 - 01:19am
I agree to few, telling her the truth is better. But one the other hand she is a good woman so its hard ending things with her. I might hav sex with a someone to see if I will feel guilty, this idea seems logical. Cheers for the advices.

It does work because if u feel true guilt then it proves that deep down u like your girlfriend, just make sure if u do go with someone else then your gf doesn't find out, thats why i said a hooker. Just make sure u bag up so u don't give your gf anything lol * +

mikeymk 21.03.18 - 08:49am

@ dodgey - 20.03.18 - 09:01pm
Go fk a prostitute and then u may feel guilty and realise how much u like this woman. No guilt then finish it with her.

This actually seems like a really good idea. Paying for sex seems like a shyte idea imo, but here you're not just paying for sex, you're paying for a far more constructive service.

Might have to try this one before dumping my next one.

I should add I haven't stopped to consider any flaws in this idea, at the time of writing. I don't wanna flood the forum with a long post. * +

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index