! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ant and Dec - Page 13/20

Subject: Ant and Dec
« <> »
ogdenz 21.03.18 - 09:45am
I feel sorry for his victims. * +

bozzalad 21.03.18 - 10:04am

@ foxigalx - 21.03.18 - 09:28am
Facts will never really be known but he seems to be condemned. Drink driving could be 2 or 3 which would take him over the limit. The law should be changed to zero tolerance then no amount of alcohol should pass the lips before driving. I just think too many of you blaming him 100 but dont really know the truth.

The truth is he was Over the limit. The end * +

mikeymk 21.03.18 - 11:13am

Facts will never really be known but he seems to be condemned. Drink driving could be 2 or 3 which would take him over the limit. The law should be changed to zero tolerance then no amount of alcohol should pass the lips before driving. I just think too many of you blaming him 100 but dont really know the truth.

2 or 3 what? He might not have had anything to drink that day at all. You don't seem to understand how drink driving works - some people today are still over the limit from the weekend, which is why zero tolerance would make almost everyone a drink driver. * +

mikeymk 21.03.18 - 11:15am

@ ogdenz - 21.03.18 - 09:45am
I feel sorry for his victims.

Yeah. That poor woman with the split lip from hitting the head rest. Should've worn a fkn seatbelt then, shouldn't she. * +

dan27notts 21.03.18 - 12:40pm

@ mikeymk - 21.03.18 - 11:13am
2 or 3 what? He might not have had anything to drink that day at all. You don't seem to understand how drink driving works - some people today are still over the limit from the weekend, which is why zero tolerance would make almost everyone a drink driver.

Alcohol doesnt stay in your breath for 2 days lol * +

mz.c 21.03.18 - 12:44pm

I agree with the zero tolerance to alcohol before driving. I feel sorry for what he's going through but he knew he'd been drinking before he got in the car. He's lucky nobody was killed or would be a lot worse for him. * +

dan27notts 21.03.18 - 12:47pm

@ mz.c - 21.03.18 - 12:44pm
I agree with the zero tolerance to alcohol before driving. I feel sorry for what he's going through but he knew he'd been drinking before he got in the car. He's lucky nobody was killed or would be a lot worse for him.

I think they should scrap the breath test as it isnt consistent, some people will blow over the morning after when sober and i know of at least one person thats walked straight out of a club at 3am and blew under. They should go back to the old sobriety test, make you walk in a straight line etc * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index