! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Whats ur fave meat - Page 7/7

Subject: Whats ur fave meat
« <
obi_jon 23.10.21 - 07:03pm
Blimey, I haven't had haslet in ages, must be 30yrs at least. It was a common thing when I was growing up, I remember it being sold in butchers shops back then but you don't really see it on sale anywhere these days, or certainly not in this area.

It originated in Lincolnshire and as such it was sometimes called 'Lincolnshire meatloaf' here in neighbouring Yorkshire. I'm quite surprised to learn it's even a thing over there in the states. * +

sisfreak2017 24.10.21 - 02:13pm
spew.gif None, unless it's fake meat. I quite like the Quorn fillets. * +

deusexmachina 24.10.21 - 02:29pm

@ obi_jon - 23.10.21 - 07:03pm
Blimey, I haven't had haslet in ages, must be 30yrs at least. It was a common thing when I was growing up, I remember it being sold in butchers shops back then but you don't really see it on sale anywhere these days, or certainly not in this area.

It originated in Lincolnshire and as such it was sometimes called 'Lincolnshire meatloaf' here in neighbouring Yorkshire. I'm quite surprised to learn it's even a thing over there in the states.

Dude aren't you just over the river from me? You can get proper Haslet so easily just pay the bridge toll. I get some every Saturday. * +

crail 24.10.21 - 03:17pm
They sell it in asda * +

mikeymk 24.10.21 - 03:20pm
They don't sell anything in my Asda, place is like an empty warehouse hosting a village food bank atm, dunno wtf they're doing. * +

gt_tdi 24.10.21 - 03:22pm
Maybe they see you coming and hide everything, hoping you don't come back dontknow.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index