! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

INFESTATIONS - Page 1/8

Subject: INFESTATIONS
Replies: 56 Views: 2797
> »
musho77 1.03.18 - 03:19am
anyone had any i dont mean headlice or crabs, things like wasps, ants, rats, bed bugs, woodlice. i discovered yesterday i have a major infestation of carpet beetles in my bedroom they are all over the fking place im not fking happy about them the b****rds fly around my light bulb aswell. * +

wickedwitch 1.03.18 - 03:28am
Ugh use flea spray it seems to kill loads of stuff. * +

corpse81 1.03.18 - 03:31am
Your minions are coming to pay you a visit. Dont be too kind to them. They might get too comfortable and decide to stay forever. * +

wickedwitch 1.03.18 - 03:57am
Aww that would be niceaww.gif * +

musho77 1.03.18 - 03:58am
flea spray wouldnt work as these s**t heads hide in small cracks my hamster wasnt to well for two days about 3 days ago i thought she had pyometra and was dying but she is fine now if its anything too do with bugs layng eggs on her food i will boil everyone of the b****rds rage * +

wickedwitch 1.03.18 - 04:01am
Get rentokil or whatever they are called out I'd die I fu*king hate insects. * +

musho77 1.03.18 - 04:20am
i cant do that because of the hamster or i would get boric acid when i can be bothered to get up off my fat as* i will grab my phone and take some photos of them what i will do if it can be done is heat my bedroom up to 120f if not i will use a steam gun everywhere they better have not eaten my football or rugby shirts in the wardrobe they eat clothes. * +

wickedwitch 1.03.18 - 04:22am
Can you not just hoy the hamster in another room for now? Suppose having your heating blasting won't do any harm in this sh*tty weater. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search