! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the 19th US school shooting in 2018 - Page 53/89

Subject: the 19th US school shooting in 2018
« <> »
3mel 20.02.18 - 11:25am

@ wakeup4 - 20.02.18 - 11:16am
And another thing notice how you lot frame the argument against guns into the NRA and money because you know that direct attacks against peoples rights are counter productive.

no, nobody cares about an amendment here, the constitution isn't a holy document and without the NRA it's contents with been further amended with broad public support. * +

3mel 20.02.18 - 11:28am

@ wakeup4 - 20.02.18 - 11:23am
Im not the deep state is alive and well although I didnt see much concern from you when the obama Admin went after conservative groups with the IRS [link]https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/politics/irs-targeting-tea-party-liberals-democrats.amp.html[/link]

you have a retarded explanation for everything. globalism and deep state are your get out of thinking cards aren't they.

you couldn't last a day without using them as catch all terms for everything that's beyond you. * +

3mel 20.02.18 - 11:32am

@ wakeup4 - 20.02.18 - 11:23am
Im not the deep state is alive and well although I didnt see much concern from you when the obama Admin went after conservative groups with the IRS [link]https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/politics/irs-targeting-tea-party-liberals-democrats.amp.html[/link] you cant have it both ways

you have a retarded explanation for everything. globalism and deep state are your get out of thinking cards aren't they.

you couldn't last a day without using them as catch all terms for everything that's beyond you.

correct, I don't give two shiits about people having to pay their share taxes.

I care even less that you attribute partisan politics to a mythological group that would be made up government agency staff members of all political leanings. * +

wakeup4 20.02.18 - 11:32am
You have google pushing all the globalist bias links to the top of search results Faint.gif ffs * +

wakeup4 20.02.18 - 11:35am

@ 3mel - 20.02.18 - 11:25am
no, nobody cares about an amendment here, the constitution isn't a holy document and without the NRA it's contents with been further amended with broad public support.

Well we will see how much people care when the erosion of the right goes to far * +

kimjongl 20.02.18 - 12:20pm
There is no broad support to do away with the second amendment or amend gun laws. People conveniently blame the NRA and Republicans but forget Obama had a super majority and nothing was done. * +

9362 20.02.18 - 12:27pm

@ kimjongl - 20.02.18 - 12:20pm
There is no broad support to do away with the second amendment or amend gun laws. People conveniently blame the NRA and Republicans but forget Obama had a super majority and nothing was done.

Because progress was stopped by the tea party conservatives, nra etc. Obama wanted too but failed * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-89
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index