! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Cbd/hemp oil. - Page 1/14

Subject: Cbd/hemp oil.
Replies: 94 Views: 3352
> »
crabit.1 14.02.18 - 11:32am
Id like to try this for moderate pain relief also for my mum with chronic pain who is on morphine but she hates taking it,anybody use it or have experience and knowledge of it? I get random drug tests at work so smoking weed or any other type of herb is not an option,I dont want to have the effects smoking a joint would give just ease pain and try to feel better,so fire away. Thanks.gif * +

bozzalad 14.02.18 - 11:34am
yes, garstang cbd1
knocks the shyte outta tramadol * +

bozzalad 14.02.18 - 11:37am
garstang natural health centre' * +

crabit.1 14.02.18 - 11:40am
Online bozza? Its quite expensive but Ive seen some cheaper ones,I wouldnt buy cheaper but I dont want to pay extortionately either. * +

bozzalad 14.02.18 - 11:44am
it is expensive but my friend who has ms says it is a life saver
i was shocked i can literally see the difference in her n it lasts so long the price doesn't look so bad, they are online but you should have a place close who is registered
garstang import theirs directly from some pharmaceutical company * +

crabit.1 14.02.18 - 11:48am
VIP the e cig place by me sells it but I dont want to vape it,I dont really vape these days just when Im in the pub,I want to take it with a drink of water or juice same for my mum. * +

bozzalad 14.02.18 - 11:50am

@ crabit.1 - 14.02.18 - 11:48am
VIP the e cig place by me sells it but I dont want to vape it,I dont really vape these days just when Im in the pub,I want to take it with a drink of water or juice same for my mum.

this comes in a bottle with a glass squeezy thing, she just puts a drop or two on her tongue a few times a day, vaping it actually ruins its benefits * +

wickedwitch 14.02.18 - 11:52am
Don't know much about it but it's ment to be great for curing/helping a few things. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search