! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

There's always one... - Page 1/6

Subject: There's always one...
Replies: 38 Views: 631
> »
ladibud 23.01.18 - 07:20am
Whether shaving, epilating, veeting or waxing... ,(Legs and face to include ladies and gentlemen) Always one blood little hair that esxapessi and stand proud after you are all done.... Sticking out like a sore thumb....

Where do they hide!!

Do you say fk it and leave it til next time it does it bother you til you remove it. * +

mz.c 23.01.18 - 07:23am
No it has to go! Good.gif * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 07:25am
Me too lol or i will be looking at it all day imagining how everyone can see it. * +

shazza6 23.01.18 - 07:37am
no it comes off min i noticed lol love silky smooth skin makes u feel so much better * +

wickedwitch 23.01.18 - 07:44am
Man you must be bored lol * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 07:44am
It really does... I love how Veet makes my legs and underarms feel... But if mein gott, I got a soft in my chin the other day and I felt it burning and washed it instantly but still ended up with red raw skin ... Made a scab later. Very attractive look. * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 07:54am

@ wickedwitch - 23.01.18 - 07:44am
Man you must be bored lol

Ok, enjoy this while it lasts as this is all you are gonna get... This will be the one and only reply to you

Yesterday you started in my one post. Yes yes you will deny but anyway. ..

I have opened two posts this morning and in both you have sniped....

Now let's get this clear, I know you can't stand me... I am good with that as you don't matter. . I don't like you either but don't make snarky remarks in all your posts, because I am an adult...

I realise you don't like me posting but I won't stop and i won'tt leave forums or pro. So best you grow up and deal with it instead of bi**hing and sniping in every post i open.

No I am not losing my sh*t but I am making it clear that i see you childish attempts but I am going nowhere.

So grow up. That all. You are dismissed

* +

wickedwitch 23.01.18 - 07:55am
Triggered. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page