! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

White People Charged More To Hear Corbyn Speech - Page 18/31

Subject: White People Charged More To Hear Corbyn Speech
« <> »
ogdenz 23.01.18 - 05:05pm

@ bozzalad - 23.01.18 - 04:40pm
Oh it was a one off when he supposedly blurted it out, joker.
N takes seconds to start a phone recording or a dictaphone

Yeah right,you could whip your phone out find the voice recorder app..or happen to be carrying a dictaphone as the person starts to say the sentence with the offensive words in it. .and capture it all. I tend to believe the founder of UKIP when he says Farage used racist language. You can choose not to if you wish. * +

recurve16 23.01.18 - 05:24pm
Any other words uttered by the founder of UKIP that you choose to unconditionally believe ?
Or just the few that suit your panty wetting agenda... * +

ogdenz 23.01.18 - 05:43pm

@ recurve16 - 23.01.18 - 05:24pm
Any other words uttered by the founder of UKIP that you choose to unconditionally believe ?
Or just the few that suit your panty wetting agenda...

I've not read many. Those were brought to my attention. I've got no real interest in them tbh. Although i won't ever pass up an opportunity to expose their racism. As i'm sure you would too..yes? * +

ogdenz 23.01.18 - 05:44pm
How many ukip racists can fit on a double decker bus? 185! lol.gif * +

bozzalad 23.01.18 - 05:54pm

@ ogdenz - 23.01.18 - 05:05pm
Yeah right,you could whip your phone out find the voice recorder app..or happen to be carrying a dictaphone as the person starts to say the sentence with the offensive words in it. .and capture it all. I tend to believe the founder of UKIP when he says Farage used racist language. You can choose not to if you wish.

Well yes. You hit record. No complicated technology needed * +

eyesore 23.01.18 - 05:56pm

@ ogdenz - 23.01.18 - 08:13am
As an aside..if you found out Farage was a racist would you stop supporting him..or UKIP? I know he's no longer involved etc..just be interesting to see how UKIP supporters reply.

I've never voted ukip .. But I am weary of anyone being labelled racist ...the word has devalued an awful lot * +

bozzalad 23.01.18 - 06:01pm

@ eyesore - 23.01.18 - 05:56pm
I've never voted ukip .. But I am weary of anyone being labelled racist ...the word has devalued an awful lot

It's meaningless now * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-31
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum