! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Panorama BBC1... - Page 20/20

Subject: Panorama BBC1...
« <
silverjx 23.01.18 - 02:15pm

@ prattle - 23.01.18 - 02:08pm
Who said i was riling people up this time? I mean, you replied to me, had you not, i wouldnt have even acknowledged you

Yeah because I was putting an input into the post. Soooo ok you wasn't fishing at all? Fish.gif * +

prattle 23.01.18 - 02:16pm

@ silverjx - 23.01.18 - 02:12pm
Yes I did....hence the Romans, Vikings and french

How am i supposed to know what that means? Thats all you said. Maybe youre genius enough to know what someone means without saying the words but the rest of us need the actually words. You have knowledge i dont have and vive versa * +

silverjx 23.01.18 - 02:18pm

@ prattle - 23.01.18 - 02:16pm
How am i supposed to know what that means? Thats all you said. Maybe youre genius enough to know what someone means without saying the words but the rest of us need the actually words. You have knowledge i dont have and vive versa

You mention Vikings to anybody this part of the world and most would know exactly what you mean. Esp when talking about the same type of subject but meh leave you to it * +

prattle 23.01.18 - 02:20pm

@ silverjx - 23.01.18 - 02:15pm
Yeah because I was putting an input into the post. Soooo ok you wasn't fishing at all? Fish.gif

I genuinely believe Great Britains actions in countries they have conquered in centuries gone past is one of the reasons why England has such a diverse population today. * +

prattle 23.01.18 - 02:20pm

@ silverjx - 23.01.18 - 02:18pm
You mention Vikings to anybody this part of the world and most would know exactly what you mean. Esp when talking about the same type of subject but meh leave you to it

The Vikings were everywhere *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum