! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Racism or a big to do ... - Page 1/20

Subject: Racism or a big to do ...
Replies: 137 Views: 4092
> »
ladibud 15.01.18 - 10:59am
ABIT nothing... A company had a little black boy wearing a shirt for an advert of their little monkey t-shirt. ... Seems many are feeling it is racist.....

What are your thoughts? * +

eyesore 15.01.18 - 11:00am
REPOST * +

psnality 15.01.18 - 11:02am
It's only racist to the people who think it's racist, if the first thing they thought related to the black boy being a monkey then it's them that first thought it.
If they were to think oh it's just a picture of a monkey then nothing would have been thought or said otherwise. * +

ladibud 15.01.18 - 11:04am
The boy's mother is a black woman and had told ppl to get over themselves.. obviously she doesn't senit as racist.

My mother has always called us, her kids and grandkids little monkeys.... We are all white. Well so far anyway.

I know many see he word as an u insult a racial slur, but if you take exception, insult and see racism then you arent you saying the white racists calling black ppl monkeys are right, that you associate yourself with one?

I saw a white child advertise a t shirt of peppa pig. I have been called a white pig by many black ppl, many whites have. But I don't take insulting in a white girl in anpeppa pig t-shirt because I don't see myself as a pig. And don't care what ignorant racists see me as * +

seifer 15.01.18 - 11:04am
Yes I wanted to post [link]this:https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/shivambu-tweets-as-eff-wrecks-h-and-m-store-in-menlyn-12712994[/link] in the Yakub Zoumah post
Anyway I think that the EFF are fascist, anarchist pigs, looking for the destruction of all things nice.

They want to bring this country to its knees and chase out all minorities.
I say, fu*k them, I'm not going that easily * +

shadow27 15.01.18 - 11:05am
If you are black are you allowed to call your own kid a monkey, but nobody else can? This is a bit like the N word thing now.. * +

ladibud 15.01.18 - 11:05am
Where is the original Eyesore? I would like to see the opinions given. Could you bump it for me please? * +

mikeymk 15.01.18 - 11:06am
Yeah, that.

He's black and it's a monkey so it's racist - no, you're racist for suggesting a link between black lad and a monkey are racist. Have a word with yourself and your agenda. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search