! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Racism or a big to do ... - Page 14/20

Subject: Racism or a big to do ...
« <> »
bozzalad 16.01.18 - 09:36am

@ eyesore - 16.01.18 - 08:54am
Some races thrive on playing the victim and who can blame them they seem to gain by it ....the downside is we get leaders like trump profiting from the flip side of all this and gaining powew

Pretty much * +

kimjongl 16.01.18 - 11:21am

@ psnality - 15.01.18 - 01:21pm
What I just said, when they take a role that is intended to be from a person of a different race and turn it into a white person.
Films like Ghost in the Shell where the role was meant to be an Asian woman surrounded by other Asian people but Hollywood made her a white character, she even had an Asian name.

Do you think it happens the other way around? * +

ladibud 16.01.18 - 02:40pm
I also find myself wondering in a way if I am insensitive to those who feel it is racism, note not to those who vandalise etc... But I have never been a victim of apartheid and years and years of seeing myself or my mother and father being treated like s**t and called names. Is it easier to be objective when you haven't lived thru it * +

9362 16.01.18 - 04:16pm
Nice answer ladibud. * +

9362 16.01.18 - 04:23pm
Thank you honkyproud.gif. * +

trashy 16.01.18 - 04:33pm

@ liambrwn - 16.01.18 - 04:26pm
A black man would take offence at being called a black cuunt. Would a white man, being called a white cuunt?

If they're a c*nt they're a c*nt, no need to bring race into it * +

silverjx 16.01.18 - 04:33pm

@ ladibud - 16.01.18 - 02:40pm
I also find myself wondering in a way if I am insensitive to those who feel it is racism, note not to those who vandalise etc... But I have never been a victim of apartheid and years and years of seeing myself or my mother and father being treated like s**t and called names. Is it easier to be objective when you haven't lived thru it

Could agree with that thinking but when you think over 40 years in nearly every country a lot of countries have had similar designs on kids clothes and would like to get black kids have worn stuff like that in the past. So why the big uproar now? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index