! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Father or Mother? - Page 7/8

Subject: Father or Mother?
« <> »
ladibud 16.01.18 - 09:14am

@ st_roz3y - 15.01.18 - 04:20pm
hiya...listened to a radio drama once.
There, the Father (wife divorced = a divorcee?) was with his crying daughter who's bleeding from her private part (she's actually experiencing her first monthly thing - you get it?). The Father was perturbed, saying many things...he was obviously ignorant like his daughter. He rushed to get his Sister at her Husband's house and the Sister knew what the matter is. She chided her Brother for the ignorance and attended to the girl.
The point here is: It seems there are some connections between the Mother and the Child (especially in Mothers to Daughters) that make the Father somewhat irrelevant. The connections could make the children prefer their Mother to their Father.

What do you think about this point guys?

A talk abt my bleeding vagina won't make or break a bond or relationship. * +

bozzalad 16.01.18 - 09:34am

@ st_roz3y - 15.01.18 - 04:20pm
hiya.gif...listened to a radio drama once.
There, the Father (wife divorced = a divorcee?) was with his crying daughter who's bleeding from her private part (she's actually experiencing her first monthly thing - you get it?). The Father was perturbed, saying many things...he was obviously ignorant like his daughter. He rushed to get his Sister at her Husband's house and the Sister knew what the matter is. She chided her Brother for the ignorance and attended to the girl.
The point here is: It seems there are some connections between the Mother and the Child (especially in Mothers to Daughters) that make the Father somewhat irrelevant. The connections could make the children prefer their Mother to their Father.

What do you think about this point guys?

It's cobblers at best * +

mikeymk 16.01.18 - 10:57am
And works both ways. Kids need the broadest possible variety of hearts and minds around them. They need both parents, ideally, and both father and mother figures, plus other youngsters, and elders.

This isn't always possible, and negative family members are certainly worse than missing ones, but all children need both males and females if they're not gonna have problems with people as they develop. * +

iminuru 17.01.18 - 02:19am

How a malnourished teen escaped a house full of chains and freed her 12 siblings.
http://1clickurls.com/4mZarnU
* +

st_roz3y 17.01.18 - 11:46am

@ iminuru - 17.01.18 - 02:19am

How a malnourished teen escaped a house full of chains and freed her 12 siblings.
http://1clickurls.com/4mZarnU

omg.gif...think everyone would be surprised by this story.
The pathetic side of the story is that the abuse was done by the parents: David and Louise Turpin.
One would wonder if they are phsychopaths.

In the context of this post, I'm thinking the kids would prefer neither their Father nor their Mother.
THEY ARE A COUPLE OF FAILURES!
Sorry to say. * +

st_roz3y 23.01.18 - 04:30pm
Anyone know this 'motherly' song well?
Who sat and watch my infant head...when sleeping on my cradle bed...'
It's an interesting nursery rhyme about mothers. Really want it in full. * +

arizonaf 23.01.18 - 05:50pm
neither. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page