! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ORGAN DONATION - Page 32/32

Subject: ORGAN DONATION
« <
0gypsy0 16.12.17 - 02:23pm

@ ladibud - 16.12.17 - 07:44am
Yes you can. But race, or rather the genetics involved makes black for black and white for white donations more possible. Whether we like it or not, in many cases, genetically all races are not the same. We are all equal but not the same.

I also had no idea it worked this way until I followed a story abt a child who needed a donation urgently. Can't remember for what ATM .. many wanted to donate but were told their chances wild be slim due to them being white and he being black..

Sometimes race or again the genetics thereof does play a huge role

Fact :pig cells are better for tissue transplants than human lol.gif * +

bozzalad 16.12.17 - 02:26pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 16.12.17 - 01:50pm
Genetics, yes. The genetic differences owing to race per se are not considered to be major, as the genetic variability within each race is greater than the variability between the races. Look it up.

So why are there diseases/illnesses that only certain group's get and why are there different medications for different groups? * +

0gypsy0 16.12.17 - 02:42pm

@ bozzalad - 16.12.17 - 02:26pm
So why are there diseases/illnesses that only certain group's get and why are there different medications for different groups?

It's mostly environmental, genetic disorders differ between different populations due to the region, incompatibility it's not solely based on race,that's what I was trying to say. * +

bozzalad 16.12.17 - 02:43pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 16.12.17 - 02:42pm
It's mostly environmental, genetic disorders differ between different populations due to the region, incompatibility it's not solely based on race,that's what I was trying to say.

But some things are based solely on race. That's one of the reasons whites shouldn't smoke weed * +

0gypsy0 16.12.17 - 02:51pm

@ bozzalad - 16.12.17 - 02:43pm
But some things are based solely on race. That's one of the reasons whites shouldn't smoke weed

I have nothing against that lol.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum