! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mother and child parking - Page 19/22

Subject: Mother and child parking
« <> »
mikeymk 22.11.17 - 12:08pm

@ nomnom - 22.11.17 - 11:53am
Yes I do. :(

I got fed up carrying bulky sh*t about with me so sometimes I leave my purse at home and just take out my credit card. Apparently that's not proof of being over 18 either

I once got really mad that they wouldn't sell to me I considered showing them my ruined belly and yelling 'I have two fu*king children look at the state of my body I'm old and past it now give me my rizla!' but I thought better of it lol.gif

I was asked for ID at a supermarket, i had a load of food as well as the beer and there was quite a queue. I said i only had my credit card, that i was using to pay with. She said that wasn't acceptable I.D. So i said just the food then. She was like okay. So i said, whoa no. If this is my card, i'm over 18. If you don't believe this is my card, you're sure as hell not using it for payment. The look on her face as i walked off was hilarious. Half hour of my time wasted, but well worth it. * +

tranie 22.11.17 - 12:12pm
and yet on some websites you have to use a credit card as proof that your over 18 confused.gif remember buying a wifi dongle plugged it in and it was in safe mode couldnt even get on here, had to enter a credit card number to prove i was over 18 * +

phallica 22.11.17 - 12:14pm
Better kids are closer to the entrance instead of darting out from between cars like the adorable retards they are. * +

9362 22.11.17 - 07:10pm

@ ladibud - 22.11.17 - 11:49am
We have an id number that is in our id documents. The first 6 digits are your birthday, like mine is 840228

Shouldn't that be 740228? * +

mikeymk 22.11.17 - 07:18pm
410228, according to her profile... * +

budgiesmuggler 22.11.17 - 07:24pm
Anything that keeps clowns who have no idea how wide their ars* is and their greasy fingered womb turds away from my paint is a good thing. * +

ladibud 22.11.17 - 08:39pm
Julle ma se .... Julle ma se swearing * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark