! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tories - Page 1/25

Subject: Tories
Replies: 169 Views: 2911
> »
shadow27 21.11.17 - 04:23am
Keep seeing this and it seems weird, the tories supposedly voted in agreement that animals have no feelings and cannot feel pain what.gif

Seems as though your government just took a step 400 or so years back in time. Just wondering why this issue even popped up at all in the first place? * +

phallica 21.11.17 - 05:14am
Seems like a means of exploiting animals even further than they are now, the idea is ridiculous.

I was just reading today of an octopus that when his owner fed him some shrimp, among them was a rotten one. The octopus got out of his tank, made his way to his owner's office and threw the bad shrimp on his desk lol. Another that realised shooting water messed with the lights at a store in Germany, he'd do it for his own amusement just to watch the employees scrambling around. * +

nomnom 21.11.17 - 06:55am
I didn't know the Tories were scientists * +

shadow27 21.11.17 - 07:16am
You don't need to be a scientist to know animals experience grief or pain. It's common sense.

Octopi are incredibly intelligent, from what I have heard!

I'd extend their emotional bandwidth to include spite and jealousy even. I remember one of my cats pushing the other into a pond to get back at him (the younger one was always harrassing the older one, the older one saw his chance and went for it lol). * +

trashy 21.11.17 - 07:16am
Can't feel pain what.gif Clearly they've never accidentally trod on a cats tail... * +

mikeymk 21.11.17 - 07:30am
There's got to be more to this. Far more.

'The Tories' happen to be a big bunch of people all over the country, some are animal lovers, and even the ones into blood sports know their stuff to some degree.

You ''keep seeing this'' Shadow and yet no reliable source or link..?

Here, have a well-known gif of an animal reacting to pain;
* +

psnality 21.11.17 - 07:41am

@ mikeymk - 21.11.17 - 07:30am
There's got to be more to this. Far more.

'The Tories' happen to be a big bunch of people all over the country, some are animal lovers, and even the ones into blood sports know their stuff to some degree.

You ''keep seeing this'' Shadow and yet no reliable source or link..?

Here, have a well-known gif of an animal reacting to pain;

Google the words tories say animals have no feelings, loads of links pop up * +

shadow27 21.11.17 - 07:42am
Mikey, when have you ever known me to use links? Yeah.. Someone else can do it. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search