! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tories - Page 19/25

Subject: Tories
« <> »
iilmadme 22.11.17 - 11:13am
im healthier for giving up meat again.but it isnt just that.it's the attention to all the other stuff in the food.not doing so well now someone else is cooking n filling me with sugar n salt though lol * +

mikeymk 22.11.17 - 11:13am
Either way you read a load of bollocks. Just letting you know, for when you return to the same source for more 'news'. * +

iilmadme 22.11.17 - 11:14am
there is a list of the mps who voted for it.it'd be very easy to check * +

gt_tdi 22.11.17 - 11:14am

@ mikeymk - 22.11.17 - 10:18am
I don't have the names/numbers of voter per party. Could be that nobody from the SNP voted for it.
Could be that no Tory voted for it!

Fact is, it wasn't just the Tories, it cannot possibly have been, because there aren't enough Tories in Parliament to vote something in without help from other parties.

You know that you can find out which MPs voted for what, right? * +

mikeymk 22.11.17 - 11:15am
Yeah, the issue i'm having with that is motivation-based. * +

silverjx 22.11.17 - 11:16am
4 legs good 2 legs bad * +

dan27notts 22.11.17 - 01:21pm

@ nomnom - 22.11.17 - 06:27am
Like the na.zis did during the holocaust? Or the Stanley Miller experiment I suppose.

You (not you Dan, anyone) can't honestly claim to love someone or something whilst paying to have them killed so you can wear or eat them. When your loved ones die you don't eat or wear them, you bury them or give them some sort of respectful sending off.

Jew skin lampshades used to be very popular and even designer decor for the family home.

I love meat but i dont like killing animals, id never kill one myself but because someone else does it and i dont have to see it i can seperate the two * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index