! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

another puzzling facebook thing - Page 1/4

Subject: another puzzling facebook thing
Replies: 22 Views: 469
> »
iilmadme 18.11.17 - 06:05pm
im easily puzzled...i joined about a year n a half ago i think.some months ago i got messages from a random which i ignored because they seemed keen..
he also sent a friend request which i just left hanging.maybe that's the wrong idea..
i looked through my requests last night and noticed this person's profile is full of someone's pics who actually is on my friends list.ive let my friend know.does this seem creepy to you? * +

3mel 18.11.17 - 06:12pm
so the same pics just copied and not their own versions taken at use same time ? * +

iilmadme 18.11.17 - 06:14pm
yeah,the same pics.i messaged my mate on fb and asked if it was another of his profiles and texted him on his shared phone to go look at his fb messages * +

wickedwitch 18.11.17 - 06:48pm
Very creepy some twisted people out there. * +

ladibud 18.11.17 - 07:08pm
Yeah very odd * +

mikeymk 18.11.17 - 07:11pm
Sometimes someone will see you're a friend of a few of their friends, they might send a request out of interest. Personally, even if someone's a friend of like twenty of my friends - i'm not putting them on my list unless i personally know them well enough for them to be on there. * +

mikeymk 18.11.17 - 07:13pm
Another thing (this seems obvious but many fall for it); if you get a friend request from someone you do know, always check they're not already on your friend's list before accepting them. Because a second request by the same person is sometimes a cloak. Speak to the person, on the phone, to find out why they're sending another. * +

iilmadme 18.11.17 - 07:17pm
but why would someone think i wouldnt notice they were pretending to be a guy i already have on my list? unless he forgot he already tried me months ago when he decided to add them
creepier still would be if my mate tried chatting me up anonymously months ago without introducing himself and then didnt realise i could still see him when he finally added pics yesterday * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search