! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics - Page 313/530

Subject: trump/politics
« <> »
obi_jon 17.01.18 - 12:02pm
[link]http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/369260-bannon-moves-closer-to-center-of-russia-storm[/link]

[link]http://thehill.com/homenews/house/369268-intel-dem-decries-white-house-gag-order-after-bannon-testimony[/link]

Bannon citing 'executive privilege'lol.gif * +

ogdenz 17.01.18 - 12:24pm

@ recurve16 - 17.01.18 - 12:01pm
You've got to be the shiittest troll EVER...

Calm yourself down dude. You'll do yourself an injury getting so worked up. Take my advice my friend. Have a cup of tea, take some time out to sit on the meditation cushion...breath in..breath out..in...out..imagine white light entering through your nostrils as you inhale and black smoke exiting as you exhale. Feel better? Inbox me for any further advice you need with regard to relaxing that furious mind of yours. * +

bozzalad 17.01.18 - 12:32pm

@ recurve16 - 17.01.18 - 12:01pm
You've got to be the shiittest troll EVER...

Yup, don't overfeed it. * +

recurve16 17.01.18 - 12:53pm
I can almost picture him jumping around in his squat whoop whooping and giving himself high fives every time he posts that shiit... * +

ogdenz 17.01.18 - 01:12pm
You still read it though didn't you mate. Hey as far as i can remember I've never trolled. If you find the meditation too difficult maybe try a candle lit bath with some relaxing Radox in it? How about drinking some Nettle tea and chanting the sacred syllable ''OM'' for 20 mins a day. Jumping around in my squat...thats a good one. Anyway i offered you some good advice to help you calm down,ignore it if you wish. * +

bozzalad 17.01.18 - 02:50pm

@ recurve16 - 17.01.18 - 12:53pm
I can almost picture him jumping around in his squat whoop whooping and giving himself high fives every time he posts that shiit...

No doubt about it * +

ogdenz 17.01.18 - 03:12pm
That's right,don't let that nasty ogdenz make you angry,you're better than that. Now blow your nose straighten yourself up and ignore him from now on. You listen to your uncle bozza recurve. lol.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-530
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search