! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How good are your manners ? - Page 10/14

Subject: How good are your manners ?
« <> »
rajacku 19.10.17 - 01:47pm
Perhaps, I have used the word 'respect' wrongly here. What I was trying to state is, in my culture, people tend to have good manners and show politeness towards those that are of the same ethnic group with them but tend to be rude and show poor manners towards those that are not of their culture. * +

iilmadme 19.10.17 - 02:07pm
not exactly manners but my mother said she found it very eye opening that when i was in a bad way,hugging a wall outside the hospital the other week..the amount of young people of all types that wanted to help n make sure i was ok was amazing as opposed to the elderly who were ignoring the situation.probably thought i was some other drunk or junkie maybe lol * +

mz.c 19.10.17 - 02:29pm
Young people get a bad name. There is some amazing caring youngsters out there aww.gif * +

dodgey 19.10.17 - 03:00pm

@ mz.c - 19.10.17 - 02:29pm
Young people get a bad name. There is some amazing caring youngsters out there aww.gif

Very true * +

dodgey 19.10.17 - 03:09pm
When i was at BKK airport on Sunday i held the door open to someone he walked straight through in his suit, looked at me as if i was a piece of sh*t, his face then went to shock when i said to him don't say thanks then u arab c*nt lol * +

warded 19.10.17 - 03:41pm

@ bambi99 - 19.10.17 - 12:19am
When did you last shake hands ,even dunno.gif

Last thursday.
I like to think i have at least decent manners. Give my seat in a bus to the needy, make way for baby carriages also keep door open for people etc. * +

mikeymk 19.10.17 - 03:42pm

@ dodgey - 19.10.17 - 11:54am
Manners cost nothing, it's easier to be nice than it is to be an a**hole.

It's also more pleasant. When i see someone being rude or having an attitude problem, i feel a bit sad for them. At what kind of life it must be for someone like that. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index