! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Death - Page 1/20

Subject: Death
Replies: 140 Views: 2228
> »
paibok 18.10.17 - 09:42pm
How do you feel about this? are you scared that some day you will be dead or are you ok with it? * +

eyesore 18.10.17 - 09:46pm
Pretty irrelevant how you feel about it really.... Not like you can change it * +

gt_tdi 18.10.17 - 09:49pm
Didn't fancy it much, so have opted out. * +

nomnom 18.10.17 - 09:50pm
Don't care. I don't think I wanna live all that long anyway. Life is sh*t and then you die! * +

ladibud 18.10.17 - 09:51pm
I feel a bit jealous, if that is the correct word. Jealous of all I will miss out on.

Nothing I can do will change that I will die, I have tried believing in the rapture in hope of skipping it, but well that's not gonna happen this isn't the 4400 type of life.

I realise that although i won't know abt it and it isn't important, cremation is something I don't want. I never realised how strongly I was against it it disliked I til my Dad was cremated last year... I am struggling with that more than his actual death . * +

ogdenz 18.10.17 - 09:53pm
I'm scared of how it may happen..eg burning to death but what comes after ..if anything..doesn't really scare me. * +

xxlee 18.10.17 - 09:54pm
I've always had this thought that when you die, even though your body no longer functioning your still aware of things, that is the bit that worries me. * +

ladibud 18.10.17 - 09:54pm
It must be pretty crappy dying before your fave series has ended... Missing the end

Having family that will never know you ...

New inventions I will never know abt.

Never reading another book again

Never hearing music again

Never eating cake again. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page