! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Death - Page 20/20

Subject: Death
« <
shadow27 3.11.17 - 02:16pm
It's just speculation. Even weirder, what if this life is just something we cobble together from the discarded fragments of something else that came before? * +

ogdenz 3.11.17 - 02:31pm
It might be fun. It may be a nice experience. * +

nomnom 3.11.17 - 03:11pm
Anyone here into physics?

The theory goes something along the lines of nothing really exists since the atomic particles that make up a thing aren't in the same physical space of the thing we are looking at.

Nothing is what we perceive it is, we just imagine the entire world around us, we process data and create images that are convenient to our brains. * +

piggle 3.11.17 - 03:13pm
Ever blacked out? Yeah, you ain't hearing sh*t... * +

tranie 3.11.17 - 03:17pm
last time i blacked out, i could mrs T screaming and panicing. I was just about to say getout.gif OI shut the fk up im trying to sleep here. When i reailsed i was laying on the floor. * +

piggle 3.11.17 - 03:23pm
Lol same. I fainted at a gig last month and my bf flipped out, slapping me. I could hear just before I opened my eyes * +

mikeymk 3.11.17 - 03:24pm
If I died 'first stage' and knew I was dead, I don't think I'd care. Everything isn't my problem anymore, I'm done. There's not even any point grieving for the loss, as I haven't got to live with it. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index