! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Death - Page 15/20

Subject: Death
« <> »
birdy 19.10.17 - 03:17am
I don't think about my own death much, very rarely. I don't think I'm scared when I think about it, but in saying that, the times in my life where I have thought I was going to die, yes I was fu*king scared. lol

I don't want someone else to kill me. That's my only thing. I'd feel s hafted.

I'm more concerned about my children being ok if I was gone. and.. I'm not bothered about what happens after, because I'm not expecting anything. * +

birdy 19.10.17 - 03:26am
There's been a lot of suicide around me lately, kind of indirectly. That has made me think about a lot of stuff. I don't know how to explain any of it so I won't, but its made me think more about my life, rather than my death. * +

mikeymk 19.10.17 - 03:47am
I'm fine with it, i really don't mind. I wanna be there and experience it really, some say they wanna die in their sleep or whilst drunk, but i don't know about that - it's my death, it'll be really interesting i think, i'd rather be on the ball for it.

There are two things that make me not want to die, though - firstly, it's naturally installed in me. It's why i feel fear, and caution. I'm kinda programmed to want to survive, that's not my choice. And secondly, i like my life. Secondly is my choice. I like being in this body and world, i'm quite enjoying myself and it will all go. I mean i don't really want this to stop, so i'll be quite reluctant about that. And as my death will always wait for me, there's no harm in fighting it for as long as possible! * +

1deanx 19.10.17 - 04:37am
I am more afraid of losing others close to me, and having to live through that pain. The thought of myself dying isn't very scary though, because I just won't exist! * +

miia 19.10.17 - 07:41am
Ofcrs im not ok with it. I want to be around the ppl i love as long as they live. But thats impossible, so it makes me sad.
But i love this nice short poem about life and death by Lorca:
If I die,
leave the balcony open.
The little boy is eating oranges
(from my balcony I can see him)
The reaper is harvesting the wheat
(from my balcony i can hear him)
If I die,
Leave the balcony open.
* +

corpse81 19.10.17 - 09:28pm
When the time comes, i will gladly take the morphine and drift myself into oblivion. * +

dodgey 19.10.17 - 09:52pm
No point in being scared about it. Not as if it can be avoided lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark