! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

An important message - Page 3/3

Subject: An important message
« <
tazdevil 19.10.17 - 01:30am
Thanks, everyone! Happy Diwali once again cute.gif

This is the first time in 25 years I'm not excited about it at all. They have banned firecrackers in Delhi.

And guess what? I don't even burst crackers (never have) I'm afraid of loud noises. But I don't think Diwali would be the same without the crackers.

Ice-cream has many flavours. Firecrackers cause pollution. The sky is blue. Birds can fly. WE KNOW. Thanks! Gosh, people suddenly become very environment-friendly, eco-friendly, nature-friendly and green around Diwali. P*ssyholes. Taking away other's rights to have joy and a wondrous time in the name of theirs.

Without the crackers and fireworks, Diwali wouldn't be the same. Diwali is just one night a year, man. Juts have a cut-off time like 6-10pm or something or have stricter laws and regulation? Banning them altogether is just ruining fun. What is it with people today always demanding the extremes? I mean, seriously.

My guess is, people will still light them off. Let's see. I'm ranting already and it's not even started yet lol * +

birdy 19.10.17 - 03:48am
Welcome back taz. Always good to see you here. hug.gif Have a good time, laws don't really stop people letting off fireworks here, so you might be in luck. lol * +

mikeymk 19.10.17 - 03:54am
We were able to do anything in the '90s, we can't do shit these days. * +

phallica 19.10.17 - 06:59am
Sup Tazzy, good to see you. hello.gif * +

shadow27 19.10.17 - 07:01am
I notice when people are gone, there was definitely a Taz-shaped hole in the forum. * +

miia 19.10.17 - 07:34am
Welcome back, always nice to read u on here :) *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark