! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Well done NHS Hertfordshire - Page 32/32

Subject: Well done NHS Hertfordshire
« <
birdy 19.10.17 - 03:42am

@ discombobulated - 19.10.17 - 01:36am
My sister was on a critical care ward in may and there was an African family family who had brought a son and daughter over who we're both ill, I was in the family room when the doctors said they couldn't treat them unless they agreed to pay, the girl was on a false passport and sadly died, her poor mother was understandly heartbroken (so was I) but the nhs NHS cant heal the world, it wasn't designed for that.

Damn, this is rough. * +

mikeymk 19.10.17 - 04:03am

@ gt_tdi - 18.10.17 - 10:14pm
What I use in place of minced beef... is minced beef.

The only thing i've ever used in place of minced beef is minced pork. * +

nomnom 19.10.17 - 10:16am

@ 9362 - 19.10.17 - 12:33am
No, it was far easier to do that when the NHS started, much more difficult now because people are living longer and also there are fewer workers to fund it

Really? I thought it was the excessive salaries and bonuses for those who don't actually work with NHS patients, making the NHS financially collapse. * +

ladibud 19.10.17 - 10:20am

@ discombobulated - 19.10.17 - 01:36am
My sister was on a critical care ward in may and there was an African family family who had brought a son and daughter over who we're both ill, I was in the family room when the doctors said they couldn't treat them unless they agreed to pay, the girl was on a false passport and sadly died, her poor mother was understandly heartbroken (so was I) but the nhs NHS cant heal the world, it wasn't designed for that.

To me this is morally wrong and unethical. A hospital should help anyone idbitnis life threatening no matter if they can pay not * +

9362 19.10.17 - 06:14pm

@ nomnom - 19.10.17 - 10:16am
Really? I thought it was the excessive salaries and bonuses for those who don't actually work with NHS patients, making the NHS financially collapse.

That as well, but the ratio of working/retired people being shorter then what it used to be means priorities have to be evaluated *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index