! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Flat earth ? - Page 1/97

Subject: Flat earth ?
Replies: 679 Views: 17872
> »
tranie 8.09.17 - 08:49am
In London there is a lot of graffitti popping up saying ''google'' flat earth, and flat earth society. Just wondering IF the earth did indeed turn out to be flat what benefit would there be from scientists etc saying the earth was a sphere shape ? why not just come out and say yep its flat , if it was ? dunno.gif also what benefit is there for flat earth believers in thinking the world is flat ? * +

shadow27 8.09.17 - 09:12am
Something different, I suppose. They believe Antarctica is a huuuuge wall/barrier of ice. * +

obi_jon 8.09.17 - 09:13am
banghead.gifI can't even comprehend the level of fuckwittery and willfull ignorance needed to believe that the earth is flat. It's not. Period. [link]http://youtu.be/3EspZtA7C3o[/link] * +

shadow27 8.09.17 - 09:22am
Awesome, looks more like a big asteroid. * +

norega 8.09.17 - 09:33am
So if the earth is flat what is underneath us ? Is this just a trend thing or something as i just dont get it . * +

tranie 8.09.17 - 09:40am
no idea, as i said theres a lot of graffitti around proclaiming the earth is flat just wondering what the pro's and cons are ? * +

norega 8.09.17 - 09:59am
Do you live in London ? * +

norega 8.09.17 - 10:00am
Can't think of any pro's or cons to it . Just can't get my head round it to be honest . These people are clearly stupid * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-97
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search