! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Flat earth ? - Page 16/97

Subject: Flat earth ?
« <> »
cleancut 22.11.17 - 12:40pm

@ obi_jon - 27.09.17 - 04:55pm
The truth is the truth, wether people believe it is or not.

Not so. * +

obi_jon 22.11.17 - 01:14pm
How so? Why so? Who says it's not so? So, what?fishing2.gif * +

budgiesmuggler 22.11.17 - 01:36pm

@ gt_tdi - 22.11.17 - 11:04am
''I dont believe in science, I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But thats not science, thats just a formula.''

[Link]Flat earther built a rocket:http://themindunleashed.com/2017/11/flat-earther-will-blast-off-in-20k-homemade-rocket-this-weekend.html[/link]

Prediction:
his ACME brand rocket turns to toothpicks at 200ft.
Conspiritards buy extra doritos to eat while editing their 'he wuz kiled b4 he exposed da sekrit' youtube videos * +

mikeymk 26.04.18 - 01:14am
Just been watching [link]this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhgZBn-LHg[/link] 20min programme on how we measure time, and it's effect on us and the earth. It's good.

I'll be looking forward to a flat-earther giving their version... * +

usb3.1 27.04.18 - 02:15am
Do flat earther's argue about wether the earth is flat in the plane from North to South or East to west? * +

teddig 8.10.19 - 01:35am

@ shadow27 - 8.09.17 - 09:12am
Something different, I suppose. They believe Antarctica is a huuuuge wall/barrier of ice.

thats bo11ocks we dont all think that * +

teddig 8.10.19 - 01:49am
why i know its flat is simple water it always takes shape of its container, and its surface 100 of the time will be level, horizontal, flat, (and im meaning vast bodies of water not drops of water or surface tension, how can it curve and stick to the exterior of a giant rock? Dont even bother with yer gravity theory, because thats never been proved, even mainstream science call it the theory of gravity) but everyone alive can test water, and repeat it and it will always behave the exact same. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-97
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index