! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics 3.0 - Page 320/320

Subject: trump/politics 3.0
« <
budgiesmuggler 10.11.17 - 07:50pm
Make sure you're choosing yours from this week's list of authorised feels * +

obi_jon 11.11.17 - 10:57am
My comments about religion obviously upset your feelings for some reason but as RWNJs are constantly saying 'muh feelings' are irrelevant and don't matter, i'm merely holding you up to your own sides standards, so how does that feel? I shouldn't need to express disgust at sexual abuse, involving children or not, it's abhorrant whoever is doing it, full stop, that's a given. It's rabid hate filled attitudes like your's that lead to paediatricians with foreign sounding names getting beaten up by angry ignorant knuckle dragging vigilante groups looking for an excuse to teach someone a lesson.angrymob.gif * +

say.what 11.11.17 - 11:00am
So how many times has that happened? As opposed to how many children have been r*ped, it's not even on the same fkn scale * +

obi_jon 11.11.17 - 12:46pm
How many is irrelevant, one of either is too many. You're fixation on the sex offenders of one particular religious group does nothing to help the victims of the many other disgusting perverts that don't fit your very specific criteria, in fact it diminishes them and their suffering. Which brings me back to my original point about Fox News having very different attitudes towards the reporting of sexual allegations along partisan lines. They scramble to defend those involving right wing conservative types(often their own staff), accusing the alleged victims of lying and demeaning them, while never missing an opportunity to attack and play judge, jury and executioner when they involve anyone not in full agreement with their views. Where is the angry mob for their comrade Segal?chin.gif * +

bozzalad 11.11.17 - 12:49pm

@ obi_jon - 11.11.17 - 10:57am
My comments about religion obviously upset your feelings for some reason but as RWNJs are constantly saying 'muh feelings' are irrelevant and don't matter, i'm merely holding you up to your own sides standards, so how does that feel? I shouldn't need to express disgust at sexual abuse, involving children or not, it's abhorrant whoever is doing it, full stop, that's a given. It's rabid hate filled attitudes like your's that lead to paediatricians with foreign sounding names getting beaten up by angry ignorant knuckle dragging vigilante groups looking for an excuse to teach someone a lesson.angrymob

Blah blah c*ckwaffle blah anything to avoid the point i made * +

bozzalad 11.11.17 - 12:50pm

@ obi_jon - 11.11.17 - 12:46pm
How many is irrelevant, one of either is too many. You're fixation on the sex offenders of one particular religious group does nothing to help the victims of the many other disgusting perverts that don't fit your very specific criteria, in fact it diminishes them and their suffering. Which brings me back to my original point about Fox News having very different attitudes towards the reporting of sexual allegations along partisan lines. They scramble to defend those involving right wing conservative types(often their own staff), accusing the alleged victims of lying and demeaning them, while never missing an opportunity to attack and play judge, jury and executioner when they involve anyone not in full agreement with their views. Where is the angry mob for their comrade Segal?chin.gif

I don't make excuses for any of these acts committed by anyone, unlike you *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-320
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index