! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Stuck - Page 1/18

Subject: Stuck
Replies: 126 Views: 4576
> »
tazdevil 7.09.17 - 12:00pm
Have you ever got your body part stuck in something? Or something stuck in your body part?

A long time ago, I was eating a candy (I was 5 or 6 maybe 7) and it slipped into the back of my mouth, stuck- down my throat. I was literally choking. Everyone began smacking my back, nothing- it were stuck. Luckily, I had my distant cousin brother present there who lifted me in an upside-down position, and it kinda brought the candy back up. Shocking experience. I went to hell and back. Never ate those candies after that lol

What did you get stuck? It doesn't have to be your throat, but keep it clean. * +

1clivey1 7.09.17 - 12:41pm
chin better not * +

obi_jon 7.09.17 - 01:00pm
I got chewing gum stuck in my hair once, ended up having to shave it all off. * +

sisfreak2017 7.09.17 - 01:21pm
old foil milk bottle tops we used to be lazy and just press a hole through to pour it out ,took a big swig and the foil went down my throat worry.gif, luckily my mum was a nurse and did the whatever its called manoeuvre and it flew out.blush.gif * +

dave.48 7.09.17 - 03:08pm
I could say but it probably wouldn't be acceptable for this forum lol * +

jayna 7.09.17 - 03:13pm
Got a glass sweet stuck down my throat. My neighbour gave me a drink of water, and some dry bread to eat, and after a few minutes I bort it back up. * +

eyesore 7.09.17 - 03:16pm
I read about a guy who got a rat stuck up his bum. They tried using a lighter to see up his b*m and it caught fire resulting in third degrees bums * +

1clivey1 7.09.17 - 03:28pm

@ jayna - 7.09.17 - 03:13pm
Got a glass sweet stuck down my throat. My neighbour gave me a drink of water, and some dry bread to eat, and after a few minutes I bort it back up.

a small bit damp bread shifts stuck pills etc followed by water allways worked for me * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search