! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

A bud has died - Page 1/13

Subject: A bud has died
Replies: 88 Views: 5047
> »
spcecake 1.07.17 - 01:28am
A bud i met on here 12 years has died. His wife or daughter didn't know about this place or us. We were friends on fb. We haven't seen each other for two years but still in contact. I found out he had passed two days ago... do i go to the funeral x * +

mikeymk 1.07.17 - 01:34am
I think it's up to you, if you want to go. Obviously it might not be a great idea if it's gonna upset anyone, but it's not about the internet - would you go if you'd known him through work..?

I don't often do funerals, not if i think others are more important. I wouldn't go to one if i though i wasn't entirely popular... * +

sisfreak2017 1.07.17 - 01:36am
if its not a family only one you could go ,but if your uncomfortable with it just dont go , as it isn't going to bring him back.
,you do not have to attend funerals ,i myself hate them and only really attend family or close ones. * +

spcecake 1.07.17 - 01:37am
His wife or daughter doesn't know about us. I want them to believe everything was perfect. How do i get to say goodbye * +

wickedwitch 1.07.17 - 01:37am
Do what you want man. * +

a_loner 1.07.17 - 01:37am
Up to you really.
If you feel you'd like to pay your respects,then go. * +

crlywrly 1.07.17 - 01:38am
You don't have to go to the funeral to say goodbye. You can do that wherever you like * +

spcecake 1.07.17 - 01:39am
I left my partner ten years ago for him and he was supposed to leave her but couldn't. I've never held that against him. He was a good man and i owe it to him that she would never know * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search