! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Surely Corbyn is not as bad as - Page 3/10

Subject: Surely Corbyn is not as bad as
« <> »
wildhart 30.04.17 - 09:57pm
Corbyn doesnt support terrorists he does have what could be described as soft approach to terrorism, he see.s to be believe that dialogue and compromise are preferable and more effective than armed action. The thing is there is an argument that he is right, when we go in like we did in Iraq for example the clusterfk we and the US make of the situation and all the collateral damage only creates a perfect breeding ground for the next batch of terrorists who have seen there homes destroyed friends and familys killed etc. The only way to stop these people is to make them irrelevant, I dont neccessarily know that I am 100 sold on this but the potrayal of Corbyn in the media is so biased and out and out untrue its laughable * +

wildhart 30.04.17 - 10:02pm
And the current goverment are an absolute shambles with a leader and I use that term loosley too scared to debate anything because she knows she will be shown to be a total fraud. The debt has spiraled further out of control with no real sense of true recovery and wages are the worst they have been in recent memory. Maybe its time to see what happens when we have a leader with principles who genuinely believes in what he is doing, I cant remember the last time we had a leader who wasnt motivated by greed, and whether you like him or not thats not something you can say about Corbyn * +

wildhart 30.04.17 - 10:02pm
If nothing else the NHS would be safe and thats worth voting for at least * +

mikeymk 30.04.17 - 10:04pm
You're forgetting that Corbyn is just one MP, just a face, and a beta one at that. The Labour party who pull the strings, who don't like him, are the ones who took us to war, took the housing market away from the working class, damaged social stability and saturated the NHS with flood levels of unchecked immigration... that lot are Labour. And that lot absolutely must not get back into power, no matter who stands as their leader. * +

silverjx 30.04.17 - 10:08pm

@ wildhart - 30.04.17 - 10:02pm
If nothing else the NHS would be safe and thats worth voting for at least

Safe? Labour let branson buy up the nhs.. now he's funding a remain campaign. The eu allow and encourage private companies to buy state businesses * +

mikeymk 30.04.17 - 10:11pm
No the NHS is not safe in Labour's hands - as you'd know, if you'd have listened to the Labour Leave campaign last year, where labour voters were pushing for brexit because the NHS isn't part of the EU design and Labour were gonna risk it being sold off under the prospected TTIP.

Labour proved themselves time and time again to be full of shit. Every step of the way. * +

wildhart 30.04.17 - 10:17pm

@ silverjx - 30.04.17 - 10:08pm
Safe? Labour let branson buy up the nhs.. now he's funding a remain campaign. The eu allow and encourage private companies to buy state businesses

That wasnt labour that was Tony Blairs neo liberal Tory light bunch of wasters * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index