! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

North Korea - Page 7/11

Subject: North Korea
« <> »
jayna 30.04.17 - 09:44am
The meak will inherite the earth. And Asia will be the richest country on earth just bfour it is burnt by fire. The meak could mean what we kill and step on in daily life. Spider's insects bugs etc ave survived many wars. By readapting their DNA to protect themselves from us the predator over many eons. Unlike us the human form as stagnated and stayed the same, beledgerant and defensive. * +

usbcable 1.05.17 - 03:13am
* +

ementalm 1.05.17 - 06:15am

@ mikeymk - 29.04.17 - 07:14pm
Cuba warrant a mention there, but i'll leave it..

operation northwood? * +

ementalm 1.05.17 - 06:20am

@ mikeymk - 29.04.17 - 02:56am
North America's leaders are highly dangerous criminals who will kill and destroy anything to get what they want.

The Federal Reserve banking cartel will own the whole planet, no matter who stands in it's way.

but ain't all that banking cartel/elite running things, conspiracy! although more comes to light as time passes. many know the true winners, if any country goes to war! * +

tranie 5.05.17 - 11:14am
[link]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39815561[/link] north korea claims the cia tried to kill kim jung un using biochemical substances, if this is true will the yanks bomb themselves ? lol.gif * +

usbcable 5.05.17 - 05:57pm
North Korea will be blown off the face of the planet * +

tranie 5.05.17 - 06:04pm

@ usbcable - 5.05.17 - 05:57pm
North Korea will be blown off the face of the planet

that may very well take out south korea, japan parts of china and russia as well as parts or cambodia, vietnam,laos and thailand. Not that i care but they may be a little peaved at such a thing, and dodgey aint gonna be happy about his ladyboys being blown off the face of the earth nono.gif the only blowing those ladyboys do is on dodgey's winkie nod.gif. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index